Dear Richmond Bridge Players,
We are so proud of our accomplishments in getting new players into the world of bridge. However, I am not sure that we are doing enough to keep the new players with us. Here are some things I have been thinking about that I want to share with you.
- Bridge is the greatest card game!
- The most important person at the table is your partner, so be nice to your partner.
- For the game to grow, be nice to your opponents. If you are unfriendly, critical, or rude, you will chase them away.
- Bridge is fun, but if you want to get better, it’s work. If you need help, just ask.
- Strong players want weaker players to get better.